Social/Digital Marketing Manager to run new project
enthusiastic, ambitious, successful English Speaking individuals who are ready for a challenge are required
The vacancy will suit individuals with experience and qualification in Digital Marketing. It is a full time/part time home based job and will suit energetic individuals to communicate and organise and plan marketing strategy events on the company’s behalf.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day running of the Company’s internal, external and corporate communications activity including proactive and reactive media relations, planning and supporting marketing campaigns, preparing internal news items/briefings, supporting key projects and helping the company to market them and etc.
Reporting to the Deputy and Operations Directors will be responsible for achieving continued ecommerce sales growth by increasing traffic of new and current customers. You will be required to create and implement targeted online strategy across all online channels including but not limited to SEO, web and social media. The role also requires producing all on and offline marketing materials
You should be commercially aware enough to carry out your own desktop research, also responsibilities will include:
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company (start up) and activities within the manager.
- Writing marketing and promotional briefs
- Giving presentations
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Digital Marketing Qualification.
- Previous experience in managing and developing junior to mid-level marketing professionals
- Demonstrable marketing results from a similar role
- Experience in setting and reporting against marketing objectives, KPIs and targets
- Hands on experience with using social media as a channel for growth or to support a wider marketing strategy
- Primarily Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- A firm grasp of how all marketing channels work and can be used in conjunction with one another
- Primary marketing channels include organic search, social media, paid media and email
- A fundamental understanding of how PPC works ad integrates as part of a marketing strategy
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Russian Language is advantage
- at least 3 years’ experience and digital marketing qualification
- SEO experience would be highly beneficial
The role will be connected with promotion and development of new online shop. The promotion strategy has to be created almost from the scratch.
We are looking for someone who will be able to join us immediately